Google Adsense: $1,028,418.80 In One Month PART 1: THE PROOF

29‏/04‏/2009

A Powerful Search Engine Traffic Generation Tool


If you're building a money making website then free search engine traffic is an absolute must. It's the reason my sites became successful, and ultimately the reason I was able to quit my job.

Site Build It is a great choice if you want to learn the right ways to master the major engines.

It's only getting tougher out here to master Google (and other engine's) algorithm and so many people are doing it wrong as they sit and wonder why they can't find their site in the results. SBI ensures you do it right without wasting money in the process.

I can say this with confidence because I use it now. I bought it to see if the hype over SBI was worth it. After 11 months, my other website, www.flat-stomach-exercises.com, earned $700 per month in Adsense income alone, and 90% the traffic comes from Google.

At the time I'm writing this, I'm ranked on the first page for the keyword phrases flat stomach and ab crunches.

SBI actually coaches me as I build every page to make sure it's completely optimized for the best possible results in the search engines. Then it automatically submits your pages ONLY when necessary.

Now, when I say "coach", I don't mean they teach how to "trick" or "cheat" the search engines. You will learn how to build content-focused pages that search engines will love for the long haul.

It amazes me when I hear of big businesses and dot com start-ups spending thousands of dollars a month on advertising while first-time web site builders are getting more traffic, just from using a web host like SBI.

Read this next paragraph carefully . . .

Over half of SBI customers rank within the top 3% visited web sites on the net because of their excellent search engine rankings. There are over 56 million web sites on the Internet right now, and to say that over half of their customer base ranks in the top 3% for traffic says a heck of a lot about this tool.

See for yourself.

Let's not forget who's benefiting from SBI. There are sites created by stay-at-home moms, retired school teachers, aspiring entrepreneurs, full-time workers looking for part-time income, etc. Most of these people who are succeeding with SBI have no previous website building experience whatsoever.

I wouldn't recommend SBI if I didn't use it myself. And I'm not the only one with a success story. Check out these customers who have made videos showing how SBI changed their lives

ليست هناك تعليقات: