Google Adsense: $1,028,418.80 In One Month PART 1: THE PROOF

29‏/04‏/2009

AdSense Member Earns $120,000

One of my Website Babble forum members posted a link to an article from USA Today about a retired gentleman who earns $120,000 in Google ads in one year.
I wasn’t as amazed by his story as I was the skeptical responses to the article. Then again, people are often skeptical when they hear stories about people making extreme amounts of money online.
Especially when they’ve tried it and haven’t had much success themselves.
No one is saying it’s easy, but it is doable. One guy even replied and said that you had to have millions of hits to your website just to make $1,000/month with Google ads.
I wish I could tell this skeptic that he’s dead wrong.
Either he’s been burned by other programs in the past or has tried the “Google AdSense thing” and hasn’t had success, so he assumes no one else can.
It really is a shame that there are so many scams out here that it is difficult for people to believe some of these programs are legit and do work.
I’m not making $120,000 in Google ads, but I’m doing quite well and I sure as heck don’t have a million visitors in a month.
If you want success with AdSense, the formula is super simple. Notice I said the formula is simple, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be rich in 2 days.
You do have to understand that it takes time and it’s about building a useful site, understanding the basis of Internet Marketing and having some patience.
Now, if patience and hard work is not your thing, then maybe Google AdSense isn’t for you. But if you…
1) Set realistic goals
2) Build a site on something you enjoy
3) Be prepared to L-E-A-R-N
4) Understand you may fail once or twice before you succeed…
You really can make a lot of money with the program.
The bottom line is, most of these AdSense success stories you read about are true. And my response to the person who said, “…if this is true then why doesn’t everyone do it” would be…
Everyone doesn’t want to put in the work required to become successful with AdSense. They are often wowed by the earning potential, but when they suddenly realize it does take work, they quit.
My hat goes off to the senior earning $120,000. And I’m sure he could care less that some don’t believe his story… especially when he’s headed to the bank with a fat check courtesy of Google.

ليست هناك تعليقات: